cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone

Shwetanshu Sood
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2024

Hey everybody I'm new here. I was wondering if I could get help with getting started, and maybe walk through some amazing journeys. 

1. We can discuss things and hope you all can help me for successful career transition. 

6 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2024

@Shwetanshu Sood Connect Globally, Meet Locally, Welcome to the community!

You can connect, share, and learn with other Atlassian users and experts. The following tips will be useful to you newcomers!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center-articles/Connect-Globally-Meet-Locally-Welcome-to-the-community/ba-p/2176117

Like # people like this
Abhilekh Verma February 7, 2024

Hi Swetanshu,

I reached level 9 recently. Happy to walk you through this amazing community platform via screen sharing.

Feel free to connect with me:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilekhverma 

Regards,

Abhilekh Verma 

Like # people like this
Ravina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian community @Shwetanshu Sood 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Shwetanshu Sood !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2024

Welcome to the community @Shwetanshu Sood!

The Welcome Center is a great place to get started in the Community!

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2024

Hello @Shwetanshu Sood ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

I hope you will have great learning experience at Atlassian Community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events