Hello 'Welcome Center'

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2019

Hello,

I was surfing, trying to answer some Community questions. After a couple of clicks, I found myself in this Welcome Center, and I wanted to say hello. :)

I am Atlassian consultant and developer and we (Snapbytes) have offices in Cambridge/UK and Istanbul/Turkey locations. It is really great to work in multiple locations. 

Hello again :)

5 comments

Comment

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2019

Hi Tuncay, Nice to see you here too :) I think you also get a badge for posting an introduction!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2019

Waving back at you, @Tuncay Senturk!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2020

Hi @Tuncay Senturk  I hope you enjoy the Community! A lot of friendly interactions happen here, and you get to learn a lot by both asking and answering!

Carlos

Salsa Ambar January 6, 2020

Thanks 

Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

Hello @Tuncay Senturk thanks for posting. I love seeing the Atlassian community across the globe. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events