cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Newbie and Trello User here!

Teekay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 10, 2024

Hello, 

I am new to the community here.

We are a bunch of friends who use Trello to organise our pastimes and with the new restriction to 10 collaborators per workspace, I hope to find some answers and good ideas on how to make the best out of the free version. 

Looking forward to learning from all of you!

Best regards from Germany!

4 comments

Comment

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2024

@Teekay Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You may want to look at the Trello-specific area in the community: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello/ct-p/trello 

There you can find articles, discussions, and questions/answers specifically related to Trello. If you have questions that you don't find answers to, you can ask questions in the page to get answers from people who use Trello and may be able to help you out.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Teekay !

emmanuelpeter866 March 12, 2024

Teekay, you are welcome to this great community, here we  learn from each other, we work like a team in other to achieve our goals, we are like a friend and also a family, I promise, you can only be happy of being here once again you are welcome.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Teekay !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events