Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

πŸ‘‹πŸ» Hello Community, I'm Dam...

Dam Community Leader Jul 04, 2022

Hello Community πŸ‘‹πŸ» 

I'm Damien Lauberton, an Atlassian Certified Expert, working on the Atlassian Stack since almost 13 years. CEO of Adadam, a small IT Company in South West of France (near Bordeaux), specialized in Atlassian apps development with Forge. I'm also working as an Atlassian consultant for iDalko, first Atlassian Platinum Partner in Benelux since 2011 and established in France since 2018.

I'm also known as β€œ Dam ”, I have more than 15 years of experience in IT, starting as a Java developer and then evolving and learning Agile methodologies as a scrum master and product owner. I'm now dedicated and totally β€œin love” with the Atlassian stack.

I recently became a Community Leader: after all these years receiving from the community with all the answers I found here, it's now time for me to give back. 

On a more personal level, I have 2 famous Atlassian tattoos πŸ’™ and a lot more tattoos on my body... I love traveling, cooking and fishing... I was published few years ago on the Atlassian blog for my inventory system for carp fishing using Jira πŸ˜πŸŽ£ 

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/life-runs-jira-inventory-system-carp-fishing&

I lived 10 years of my life in Vietnam πŸ‡»πŸ‡³ as my parents moved there when I was around 14 years old. I'm now living in France, near Bordeaux, in the middle of the forest 🌳 lost in a small french village... 

My favorite Atlassian products: Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence and Bitbucket + Pipelines... I used them every day even for planning my travels and visits and also for my fishing sessions πŸ˜

Nice to meet you all! πŸ‘‹πŸ» 

Cheers,
Dam. 

4 comments

Welcome Dam to the family...

Best, Joseph

Like β€’ # people like this

What a fantastic intro! Great to hear so much about you!

Summer.Hogan Community Leader Jul 05, 2022

Welcome @Dam - great to get to know you! 

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Jul 08, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Dam !

Great to have to here!

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events