cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All

kirk_chapman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 13, 2023

Glad to be here.  I look forward to learning a lot!

7 comments

Comment

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2023

Hi @kirk_chapman ! Welcome to the Community and happy learning! Enjoy the journey!

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2023

Hello, @kirk_chapman  Ipala welcome to the community.
Atlassian offers a university with courses that can help you understand how Jira Software works.
I would start with the following Jira Fundamentals course.
https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/815443-jira-fundamentals
You must register to be able to take the courses.

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

@kirk_chapman Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @kirk_chapman

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Like # people like this
guillaume.mackowiak July 17, 2023

Wilkommen

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2023

You are in the right place to learn. I recommend the Watercooler group and the Atlassian Answerers group.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2023

I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community

Kseniia Trushnikova
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2023

Hi and welcome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events