Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Events ... a great thing to join

Nayeemuddin Khan February 29, 2024

I was so happy to share how it was great to be part of the 

SLC-Texas: "Did you know" - how to do a fun size Atlassian enablement training.

ACE virtual event

Kristjan was simply great in presenting in a very fun filled way. Many things i learnt and many I refreshed from the training. I will surely recommend all to join such events in future.

Fun Way to Learn.

thanks. 

3 comments

Comment

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

100% agree @Nayeemuddin Khan! I attended the Phoenix event yesterday and it was great! 

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2024

I also attended the Phoenix event and found it really useful.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2024

I just finished watching a recording of this, great job @Kristján Geir Mathiesen! I thoroughly enjoyed it like @Nayeemuddin Khan.  

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2024

@Nayeemuddin Khan 

@Summer_Hogan 

@Barbara Szczesniak 

@Andy Gladstone 

Thank you all so very much! So glad you found it useful and fun :) My heart is full.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events