Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article marked as "In Moderation"

Darshanaa _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 13, 2024

Hi!

I just wrote an article and it's marked as "In Moderation". I'm not sure why? The links I included are pointing to Atlassian sites.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Conquering-the-Chaos-4-Tips-for-Effective-Confluence-Space/ba-p/2638349

1 comment

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2024

I just looked at the article and it is a blatant advertisement for your Marketplace App. This article really does not belong in the Confluence collection, but in App Central. Points 1-3 in the article would qualify for a Confluence article, but it's point #4 that disqualifies it. I'll try to have it moved to App Central.

This is the violation I am referring to:

1. Leverage Powerful Tools (Like Space Manager for Confluence!):
    • Managing large and complex Confluence spaces can be overwhelming. Here's where Space Manager for Confluence comes in! This powerful app provides a range of features to streamline space management, including:
      • Visual overview: Get a bird's-eye view of your entire space structure with a visual hierarchy map.

• Organize your space: Simply drag-and-drop your pages to structure your Confluence space with a visual interface.

• Built-in actions: Easily add labels and attachments, edit, delete, and create content – all within one view.

Like # people like this
Darshanaa _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2024

Thanks for highlighting this & helping me move it to the right group @Andy Gladstone :) I'll keep this in mind moving forward! 

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events