Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any scientific researchers or publishers in the community?

Ashlea Shaw August 13, 2024

Hey!

I am the senior product manager for eLife sciences. A not for profit life science publisher. Our aim is to provide and encourage open science for global researchers and to enable researchers to submit preprints for review. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone with experience of the industry and getting feedback on either user experience or best practices. 

Looking forward to connecting!

2 comments

Comment

Steve Mandeli August 13, 2024

Not sure what you need but it sounds interesting. I have a BS in Electrical Engineering and an MS in Computer Information systems. In the past, for 13 years, I taught computer and computer application courses, both in a brick-and-mortar environment and online. I have written a couple of books that were not mass produced. I work full time. Based on this short bio, do you think I can help in any way?

Ashlea Shaw August 14, 2024

Hi Steve, thanks for the offer. I am looking for life science researchers who read related scientific papers. Unfortunately, we do not cover computer sciences in our content (yet!).

Boris Berenberg - Modus Create August 13, 2024

Not a science guy at all, but a lot of our LaTeX macro users are. Always interesting to see the wild stuff they're working on in support requests.

Like Ashlea Shaw likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events