Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Show some love for your favorite Atlassian Product!

Happy Wednesday Valentine’s Day Everyone!

It’s only seems appropriate that today we share a little love for our favorite productivity tools.

Let’s me know what your favorite Atlassian Product or feature is. I’ll get things started:

Confluence has become my absolute favorite product! From the templates like the “how-to article“ for posting guides for my end users, to the mobile app that allows me to draft articles (like this one) while I’m not at my desk. Thank you Confluence for helping me work wherever & whenever I need to.

I’d love to hear your favorites in the comments below.

Have a great rest of the week!

20 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 14, 2024

Hi, @Jimmy Seddon 😃

Atlassian Confluence is my go-to tool for collaborative work and documentation. I love how it streamlines communication, fosters teamwork, and keeps everyone on the same page. Its user-friendly interface and versatile features make it an indispensable asset for boosting productivity and creativity in any project or team.

Have a great rest of the week, Community! 😃🙏🏽⭐️😉

Like # people like this
Ankush Bora February 14, 2024

Primarily have worked with JIRA & Confluence, so I do not have much a choice in 'favorites'. :)
For now, based on my usage, I would place JIRA as my most favorite Atlassian product.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2024

It's my not-so-secret valentine. Always dependable, always giving me more than I give back. 

I love Confluence.png

Like # people like this
pam.hite@wbd.com February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Wednesday !  Loving Confluence today!

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2024

I primarily use Confluence, but I must say that my favorite is actually the Atlassian Community! ❤️❤️

I have learned so much from members answers to other members questions, and I have even been able to help a few people myself.

Like # people like this
Carol Lage February 14, 2024

Hi! I feel that I'm at the beginning of the relationship with Jira Product Discovery... it's when we don't know much, start discovering new interesting things and see a lot of potential in the future 😆
Happy Valentines! All the happiness for this community 💗😍

Like # people like this
Frankie C_ February 14, 2024

Throwing out a little love for JSM ❤

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2024

😆 @Andy Gladstone ❣

Like # people like this
Sathish Kumar Golla February 15, 2024

Jira is my favorite Atlassian product and Confluence is a just like a google thing

Like # people like this
Nick Nader - Isos Technology
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2024

Jira Service Management has been my bread and butter for the past 5 years of working as a Solution Engineer for the top Atlassian Platinum Solution partner. Nothing beats that product when you have taken it from a dark horse in the space to a leading Enterprise Service Management platform on par with Service Now!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2024

While I love Jira, Confluence has to be my absolute favorite Atlassian product. It is so versatile with templates, macros, whiteboard, etc. It is my go to for any documentation I need to create. I love how it links to Jira issues automatically and is really a great asset for me, my team, and my organization! I wish others outside of IT would use it. They are still stuck on crappy SharePoint! 

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for the great question, as always! 

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2024

It's hard to pick one since I think it depends on why I'm using it. I love Jira for keeping all the projects I'm tracking in sync and visible. However, Confluence is wonderful for creating internal and external knowledge bases, as well as taking meeting notes and documenting just about anything. Whiteboards were a gamechanger, too!

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
Martyn Bird February 18, 2024

Hi.

Trello is my go to tool for my workflow. This product blows my mind on what it can achieve when using the power ups and automations. :)

Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 19, 2024

I join all the love songs about Confluence, my most loved and used product in the world 💙

It helps me kick off all my work activities, have a comprehensive library of content assets, and give everyone the necessary level of visibility to know how work is progressing.

Like # people like this
rohit_nagar February 20, 2024

My choice of tool varies depending on the purpose. Jira is great for managing multiple projects and keeping them aligned and transparent. Confluence is excellent for creating and sharing knowledge bases, both internally and externally, as well as recording meeting notes and any other documentation. Whiteboards also made a big difference!

Mario Ilinović February 26, 2024

The one with the most tools is Jira, but JSM is overall the best. ;)

vruti thakkar February 26, 2024

Have been working with Jira and Confluence and both are wonderful in their way! 
Still, I can give a bottoms-up to Jira! It helps a lot to track the Team and of course how Jira Automation helps to make work much easier!!

Risha Chopra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2024

Have been working with Jira and Confluence for a decade now and both are wonderful in their way! 
I just love them! they are so user-friendly and easy to use! It helps a lot to plan and track progress for my teams and of course the game changer- Jira Automation helps to make work drastically easier!! 

Manmadha Kudupudi March 15, 2024

My favorites listed below
1. JSM
2. Jira software
3. Confluence

One fine day.. We should love every Atlassian product :)

ritesh_seth March 20, 2024

Best ones are:

JIRA

BitBucket

Confluence

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events