Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Let's see your fur babies!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It was about this time two years ago we did this same topic, I thought it was about time we did it again. Why? For two reasons:

1. For anyone new to have a chance to show their pets to the rest of the community.

2. So that we can see how your pets have grown in the past year.

Getting things started, Here are my two senior citizens:

On the left is my Huskey X Shiba Inu named Spirit, who is 12 years old.
On the right is my Border Collie X Australian Kelpie named Tana, who is 13 years old.

20240119_173516.jpg

Alright, it’s your turn! Let’s see all your pets in the comments.

Have a great rest of the week!

22 comments

Comment

Colin Macrae February 21, 2024

This is Rhodey, he's a long-haired miniature dachshund. He's currently 10 yrs old although the photo is a little older! Who's next?
IMG_4595.JPG

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2024

Morticia hasn't changed much in the last couple of years (she's 5 now)

MortyCloudie.jpeg

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2024

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- sure she changed - she must have migrated from Server to Cloud!

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2024

She was always a Cloud first cat... that's why she's in charge of all the Cloudies in the house!

Like # people like this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2024

IMG_7412.JPG

This lazy fox (named Arnold) already turned two, and he still sleeps in his favorite position even though he is no longer able to fit. 

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2024

Isabel (the dog)has a new "frenemy" .  Meet Purah!IMG_9954.jpeg

Like # people like this
Tania Graham February 21, 2024

Binx.jpg20220430_192621.jpg

Here are my 2 fur kids. The cat is Binx, a 12 year old rescue Bengal and the dog is Max, a 2 year old mixed breed rescue. 

Like # people like this
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2024

This is Koa, a Bedlington terrier, 4 years old side by side with how he looked at 10 weeks!
koa 4.jpgkoa 0.jpg

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2024

@boardtc I would never guess this was the same dog!

Like # people like this
pam.hite@wbd.com February 21, 2024

IMG_1095[1].JPG

This is our 4 yr old, Dixie, in her favorite place.

Like # people like this
Tania Graham February 21, 2024

pam.hite@wbd.com  I LOVE DIXIE! So pretty! I wish we didn't have stupid BSL where I live. I miss all the block head babies!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2024

I love seeing all these fur baby photos everyone. Unfortunately I do not have a fur baby @Jimmy Seddon as Sparky passed away right after Team last year. I'm still very sad about it and doubt I can get another animal anytime soon. BUT so I can participate, I'll show a pic of my sisters new cat Cowgirl. I've been hanging out with her. 

Cowgirl.jpg

Like # people like this
Colleen Gotling February 21, 2024

My little Riley ready for Mardi Gras.   She is an 8 pound Chiweenie.  This is her position all day while I work.  aa25efe1-2d81-4b63-bbfe-a2501ba263a8.jpg

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2024

Here's our dog, Penny, in her finest holiday attire. As you can see, she loved it. She'll be 5 this year and is likely a Black Mouth Cur (a fancy name for a mixed breed!) 

PXL_20231126_014938000 (1).jpg

We also have a cat named Leela (Futurama, anyone?) who is 15 next month.

PXL_20221206_131505856 (1).jpg

Like # people like this
Varsha Joshi February 21, 2024

This is Amoli. She is a Yorkie, her 4th birthday is coming up. Loves to go on walks.

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2024

2.jpg

Like # people like this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2024

Done have one !!

2.jpg

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io_ February 27, 2024

This is Santa, named after Santa Claus :) She is 3santa.png

Like # people like this
Hrishikesh Tavar February 27, 2024

cat.gif

Like # people like this
Vincent Cesaro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 27, 2024

IMG_1867.jpgIMG_1876.jpg

External and internal squirrel penetration protection systems hard at work.

Like # people like this
Dulan Wijewardana
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

This is "Bot" This was taken when he was just 2 months old,  Now he's 2 years + & 50Kg :-)bot.jpg

Like # people like this
Chris U
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 1, 2024

Duncan the Hamster!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events