Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Happy Jira July!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Jira July is happening right now.  This past weekend we celebrated all Jira Admins and the festivities in the Online Community are still going on to the end of this week.

Don't know what I'm talking about?  Then, you should head over to the Jira July post to learn all about how you can win prizes for getting involved (yes! I said prizes!)  Be sure to go quickly as the contests end on Friday July 21st!

In the spirit of Jira July, I thought it would be fun to ask you all this week:

What is your favorite Jira feature? It could be something only on Cloud or DC, available to all users or only to admins.

Personally, I LOVE that Dark Mode is now available.  However, one of my absolute favorite features is the "Permission Helper" and "Find your Field".  I believe both of these may be admin only features, but they really help save time on troubleshooting issues for users.

I'd love to hear that your favorite Jira feature is in the comments below!

Have a great rest of the week!

8 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2023

My newest favorite feature is the Atlassian University Training for Jira app that is available in the Atlassian Marketplace. The ability to embed Jira training into our own instance means that newer users and novice employees can get up to speed on how to use Jira and make an impact in our organization. I have not tried any of the custom training features (yet) but look forward to having time to in the future (which is basically what I say about everything I hope I can do, but don't have time for.)

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2023

My favorite Jira feature are the continuous releases of nice features on Cloud, something I've been clearly missing on Server/Data Center. From being sceptical in the beginning because I didn't find my way in Cloud (remember the sidebar navigation) to being a fan of Cloud and enjoying the EAPs.

Like # people like this
Milos Ristic July 19, 2023
  1. My favorite Jira feature is Opsgenie.It is so fun when you put someone Postmortem report! :P

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2023

I have so many favorite features, but my newest favorite is release notes. I used to create release notes manually by filling in a table with the info and now they are created for you from Jira right in Confluence! Makes my life so much easier! 

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2023

I wholeheartedly endorse the "Permission Helper" and "Where is my field?" features as my top choices. These remarkable features have proven to be invaluable, offering immense assistance and saving countless hours of effort. I am truly grateful for their presence in Jira.

Like # people like this
Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2023

My current favorite feature of choice is Jira Automations. It enables us creating time saving and cool stuff, which is just awesome :)

Like # people like this
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 24, 2023

My favorite thing about Jira Cloud lately - is the Dark Theme. I learned a lot about myself - namely, Jira speaking; I love being on the dark side much more! 😂🖤👩‍💻

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2023

I spend the majority of my time in backlog and issue editor and I must say that the editor in the issue description got so much better over the years. 

I love the formating options, emojis, and how clean it all looks in the end 🧹

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events