Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Atlassian Swag (for Animal Crossings)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I’ve had a number of people ask me where/how I came up with my avatar. So, I dug up this blast from the past from four years ago. If you still have Animal Crossings you too can get your very own Atlassian Swag for your character.

To make things a little easier I have provided to codes as text below to make them easier to copy.

• Atlassian T-Shirt: MO-R05V-0K4R-HT20

• Atlassian Cap: MO-PG58-6QCS-7N08

• Atlassian Hoodie: MO-QPB7-YCW6-PF44

• Atlassian Trucker: MO-6HV8-G1VQ-7GRM

• Team Trello tee: MO-TR9K-P90Q-YHGM

• Team Trello Dress: MO-R341-3T9P-XCCV

• Trello hoodie: MO-YC7Y-Y41Y-VFN9

• Trello Pom Beanie: MO-YM27-W2PL-NDFL

• Atlassian Watermelon Dress: MO-FXT8-Q2BV-5DK9

• Atlassian Watermelon T-Shirt: MO-R93B-MJY9-55PR

• Atlassian Pizza T-Shirt: MO-QVR1-3RK0-KN54

• Atlassian Popsicle T-Shirt: MO-7R9K-DR9V-049T

For this week, if you have the game, I’d love to see you post a picture of your character wearing some of the Atlassian Swag. if you don’t have the game, post a selfie with some physical swag you own.

2024040814305500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

BONUS: If you have the creative chops to make your own Atlassian Swag in Animal Crossings, please feel free to share them with everyone!

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

20 comments

Comment

noemi_anania July 24, 2024

Animal Crossing Thank You GIF (immagine GIF)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2024

I have never played Animal Crossing, so here's my swag pic. It's about 1 minute old since today is yet another Atlassian Sock Day. Actually, I am always in Atlassian socks. I probably have a month's worth of socks, and like Dumbledore said "One can never have enough socks". They are what I would see in the Mirror of Erised too.

IMG_8221.jpg

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2024

My oldest loved Animal Crossing, but I never played it. While it's not my most worn, this is my favorite Atlassian swag because I love the message.  

PXL_20230127_150713364.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

Like # people like this
Katie Aycock
Banned
July 24, 2024

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2024

I have no Atlassian swag and have never been a video gamer, but I like everyone else's pics.

Like # people like this
Rodney Nissen - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2024

I don't know if this counts as Swag, as it's not "Stuff We All Got", but it's one of my favorite pieces all the same:
20240724_105419sm.jpg

However, if we are only counting "Official" Swag, my "Atlassian Creators" hat is hands down is my favorite to date:
20240724_105433sm.jpg

And Thank you Jimmy, for reminding me how messy my island is now. X_x But here are some custom Atlassian Shirts I made to reflect some I used to have in my closet.

2024072411075100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back during Team '20 and '21, I debated having a ACNH party for the Atlassian Community.  I can set that up as something on The Jira Life's channel.  Maybe during a soon-to-come long stream we have planned. 

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2024

I have never played Animal Crossing as I am not a gamer, so here's my favorite "new" Atlassian Swag; the Team '24 exclusive shirt from completing the Quest at Team '24! This is me wearing it while presenting at a recent Phoenix ACE. Another fav is my Confluence shirt! 

Summer Phoenix ACE.png

summer hogan_24-05-01_3460.jpg

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2024

Love the socks and the Harry Potter references @Andy Gladstone!

Like # people like this
Theresa McFarlane July 24, 2024

I love it! Before my kids destroyed our Switch, I played this to calm down after everyone went to bed. It was awesome. I love these shirts. When I get back into work (I have been laid off for 9 months) I will look into this. Thank you so much for sharing. I love team gaming to foster teambuilding. I am currently doing Fortnite on ps4 to relax. I miss Animal Crossing and my little boat guy singing.

Like # people like this
Vibhu Agarwal July 24, 2024

The content and the game, seems too interesting but unfortunately i didn't understand how to be a part of it. I have never played these type of games and also don't have any swag to post it here.

Like # people like this
Peggy Graham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2024

Thank you, this is great!  I brushed off my Animal Crossing just to get this swag!

ACNH - Atlassian swag.jpg

Like # people like this
Kris Kerr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2024

nice

Like # people like this
Caleb Principe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Nice!

Like # people like this
Caleb Principe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 26, 2024

Cool!

Like # people like this
Aniruddha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 27, 2024

Thank You!, Will Definitely Do!!

Like # people like this
SilkeS
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 29, 2024

IMG_5216.png

OMG this is so cute! I had to dust off my Switch over the weekend and get my Atlassian Swag. 

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2024

I'll share with my daughter she is very big into Animal Crossing and works with Atlassian tools. She'll get a kick out of this. Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Like # people like this
hpatani July 30, 2024

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Juho Pekonen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 31, 2024

I haven't been playing Animal Crossings but here's a picture of my favourite swag that's most definitely unofficial as my ex-colleague created these wonderful wool socks for me!

Atlassian-socks.jpeg

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2024

Here are some action pics 

2024073112461300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg2024073112433300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg2024073112312500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg2024073112291800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events