Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ“£ Trivia Socials with the Atlassian Community πŸ“£

Let’s play some Trivia with the Community?

The Atlassian Community HQ is set to host a series of social events and we are kicking off with the Atlassian TopDog Trivia Social. Come and join us for an engaging hour of connection, friendly competition, and a chance to win the prestigious title of Top Dog!

Trivia?! Tell me more:

We're excited to have trivia buffs of all levels join us for a fun event that will explore various categories with a bit of a challenge.

When the event kicks off, you'll be placed in a group with 3-5 other participants randomly. Some teams will move on to the Gauntlet round, while others will be called the Underdogs. The main goal is to outwit the top teams and snag the coveted title of Topdog! Don’t worry we will go through the rule for this game at the start of the event.

How do I sign up?

We have created Trivia Social Events for our EMEA, APAC, and AMER regions. Join us at a session that works best for your schedule.

RSVP here for the EMEA Social on September 24, 2024

RSVP here for APAC Social on September 25, 2024

RSVP here for the AMER Social on September 26, 2024

Few things to keep in mind:

• Multiple trivia sessions are available - choose the one that suits your timezone.

• Participation requires a smartphone or web browser.

• Ensure you have Zoom access to join the event.

Comment below where you will be joining us from and tell us with some emojis which Top Dog energy you will be bringing to the events. πŸ• πŸ‘ ✨

Let the Trivia games begin πŸ†

5 comments

Comment

Natalie Beiler September 12, 2024

Would love to join but I will be relaxing at the beach instead. Have an awesome time and maybe I can join the next round. Love trivia!

Like β€’ # people like this
Payal Shah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2024

@Natalie Beiler will love for you to join next time! Enjoy your relaxing vacation πŸŒ΄

Like β€’ Andy Gladstone likes this
Lauren Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2024

This sounds like fun!  Thanks for organising.  The APAC event is listed for 10:30pm - 11:30pm AEST.  Is that correct or should it be AM?  I think the AMER event time will work best as it's 8:30am AEST whereas the APAC one is quite late. 

Like β€’ # people like this
Payal Shah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2024

But is it ever too early or too late to play some Trivia? :) @Lauren Allen We tried best to accommodate different timezones in the different regions. Rolling out a region based set of events to see if it works best for our community. 

We hope to see you at an event that works best for you! 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2024

Thanks @Payal Shah!  The EMEA event yesterday was a ton of fun!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events