Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: Show us your high school yearbook photo! #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
In August of the glorious year of 1987, I travelled to Arizona in the United States to become an exchange student. I was 17 years old at the time so I got to be a senior in high school. 
kgm1.jpg
I also got an opportunity to play on the football team (never played or understood the game before!). I don´t why I had this super serious look but...
kgm2.jpg
Sooooo, don't be shy. Show us some of your high school yearbook photos :)  This was probably a cheesy time for us all...
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM    

13 comments

Comment

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck October 19, 2023

We didn't have yearbooks (at least not in that format) and hence no yearbook photos, but here is what it probably would have looked like 😅

srdweeb.png

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2023

We didn't have yearbooks, only class photos, but I won't embarrass you all with mine. 🙈

Unless you can convince me and add a vote ...

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2023

This will be a fun post to follow! 

Here's a photo of me in marching band - you'll probably never find me, haha. I did colorguard for my senior year! Also including one of my senior photos - I can't dig out the yearbook at the moment but I know this isn't the one that made it in there!

image.png

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2023

HAHAHAHAHA.  No.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2023

Awesome pics, @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck  and @Amanda Barber 

Oh come on, @Laurie Sciutti You've got us interested now...  :)

giphy

Like # people like this
Rae Foote October 19, 2023

My little brother and I on my first day of Freshman Year (Fall 2010). 

My actual yearbook is in a storage unit somewhere in California, so this is the best I got--courtesy of my mom's Facebook! 

baby Rae.jpeg

Like # people like this
Carlos
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 19, 2023

I have to go digging in storage to find my year book pictures. It's been a while. 🥲

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2023

I may regret this. My parents were cleaning out our rooms a few years back and started dropping mementos off at our house, otherwise I would not have access to these pictures...

IMG_6459.jpgIMG_6460.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2023

Great pics everyone!

No, @Andy Gladstone , these are awesome!

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2023

I don't have any of these left. Need to do some digging in old photos to see if it can be found. 

Like # people like this
Kate C_
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 23, 2023

Oh man! 🫣 Here is me, my last year of high school. I suppose I was lucky to be a teenager in the skinny eyebrow era when I didn't have any eyebrows to begin with!? #silverlining

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 3.23.28 pm.png

Like # people like this
Carlos
Community Manager
October 25, 2023

@Kate C_, You have barely changed since then! 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2023

Me at that time :)

3.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events