Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Throwback Thursday: Happy Belly Laugh Day next Tuesday! #TBT

It's Thursday!giphy
Belly Laugh Day 2023 is a holiday observed annually on January 24. It is a day dedicated to celebrating the great gift and benefits of laughter. Laughter is known to having many holistic benefits which include the expanding of tissue lining of blood vessels to expand which consequently increases blood flow. This in turn makes you feel more positive, boosts your immune system and generally just makes us feel happier.
giphy
Soooo, what belly laugh stories from the past can you share with us? :)
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

14 comments

Dave Mathijs Community Leader Jan 19, 2023

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ,

Tyrannosaurus Rex always makes me belly laugh.

Like # people like this

I recently watched Fletch, the movie from 1985, and had a good laugh! It held up pretty well. Now I want to see it again, hahaha!

giphy

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan Community Leader Jan 19, 2023

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen - similar to you I recently watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles and had many good laughs! I love that movie! 

Like # people like this

Honestly, most belly laughs these days come from the antics of my 8 year old. She will randomly say something that is just so far out of character - it always make the rest of us laugh. Depending on her mood, she'll either laugh along with us or be a grouch because we're laughing "at" her. :-D 

Like # people like this

Kids do say the darnest things, @Amanda Barber , and can be so funny. Thanks for sharing.

@Summer_Hogan yes! That movie is so funny. So, what about them Bears...

Hahaha @Dave Mathijs 

Like Summer.Hogan likes this

Liebe Damen und Herren!

Nach langem Überlegen bin darauf gekommen, dass es keinerlei Grund gibt, sich altersgemäß zu verhalten. Deshalb: Ich bin anderst, als vermutet - Selten, wie erwartet - Und nie, wie andere sich das wünschen - aber es geht mir gut damit.

Somit gehabt Euch wohl und ein angenehmes Wochenende wünscht Ernst.  

I have no laugh to show you because until this time I'm still poor

Like Summer.Hogan likes this

Happy new year @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro ! I hope you are doing well.

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jan 22, 2023

We always get a laugh out of The Burbs.  Classic movie that does not get enough attention.  

The-Burbs-the-burbs-movie-43670005-480-246

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen, Happy New Year! 😃 

I'm doing well, and thanks for reminding me. I hope the same from your end.

Last semester, I changed leadership, the adaptation phase, and new strategies. My focus shifted to a more senior role, so I was more than busy. But I'm glad to be back in the community where I always enjoyed participating.

And I love this Belly Laugh Day! I honestly would like to have this one in Brazil! Hahahahahahaha! 😁😁 It brings me joy, for sure. ❤️😄

Thanks for posting and for your message.

Have a wonderful day and week, you all.

Patrícia 😃

Like # people like this

Glad you are doing fine, @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro I thought maybe something had come up. Well, we've missed you but totally understand that life is busy :) Good to hear from you again.

I'm glad about your kind message! And thank you'll for it! I missed everybody here too! Sorry for not coming here to say hello, but it was a demanding time. 😊 However, I'm back again 😃, and happy for it. Thank you, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

John Funk Community Leader Jan 26, 2023

Mine is usually when I am just sitting around with family or friends and reliving funny moments that have happened to us. 

Vielleicht auch passend folgende Gedanken v. Syra Kolb:

Du bist der Mensch, der Dich schon ein Leben lang kennt.

Dich jedoch viel zu oft beim falschen Namen nennt.

Sieh in den Spiegel und halte dem Blick stand.

Gib Dir dabei selbst ganz liebevoll die Hand.

Jede Emotion in dir hat ein Recht und einen Sinn.

Sage auf Deine Art.... wie schön, dass ich, ich bin!

by Syra Kolb  

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events