Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's great to be here!

Since I was appointed product lead for Atlassian plugins in my company I've searched a way to connect to other Atlassians and now I get to start a Local Community in Rome, Italy. 

If you are close or if you pass by, let me know!!

11 comments

Comment

Kristian Klima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2024

I hope it will be a veni, vidi, vici journey! 

Shivam Sharma October 8, 2024

It's awesome that you’ve started a Local Community in Rome! While I’m not nearby, I’d love the chance to connect virtually and exchange ideas. Let me know if you'd be open to it!

MONSTER GIFTION
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 8, 2024

Thank you for contacting us.

What kind of community is it? I would also like to join a community where I can feel free to discuss blockchain matters.

I'm from Japan. Please feel free to ask me anything! See you then

Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2024

Congratulations on starting up your local community @Paolo Mariotti good luck with it

Like Paolo Mariotti likes this
Paolo Mariotti October 8, 2024

@Kristian Klima I hope in `divide et impera` :) 

Paolo Mariotti October 8, 2024

@Shivam Sharma Sure I'm open to virtual connection to exchange ideas on atlassian "stuff"

Like Shivam Sharma likes this
Paolo Mariotti
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2024

@MONSTER GIFTION It's an Atlassian Community Chapter... so no blockchain... but maybe if you follow the tracks of these meetups https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/topics/cryptocurrency/jp/ you may find what you look for

Shivam Sharma October 8, 2024

@Paolo Mariotti Let's connect over LinkedIn. Here's my LinkedIn profile url: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shivam-sharma72/

Kristian Klima
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2024

@Paolo Mariotti 

This is Community... Vox populi, vox dei :) 

Paolo Mariotti
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2024

@Shivam Sharma my social contacts are visible in my profile, feel free to connect

Frankie C_ October 8, 2024

All the best, Paolo! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events