Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Seeing the forest for the trees

Viewing page 2 of 2

37 comments

Comment

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

These are my favorite trees of which my land (in southern Italy) is full of them. Secular olive trees are of infinite majesty.

Gli ulivi secolari della Valle d'Itria | quivalleditria.it

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2022

Prairifire Flowering Crabapple - Malus 'Prairifire'

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Any tree from the Dolls movie by Takeshi Kitano! This movie had awesome landscapes and trees! Boy... I wish we could have these colors in Greece!

dolls-1.png1598.jpgDolls-3-1181x620.jpg

Like Sue Wilson likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2022

BOOM! That is an amazing explosion of color. I must watch this now that you have shared these images. Thank you!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2022

It's an outstanding movie! You should definitely watch it!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

Missing this campaign.  I really enjoyed doing this plant a tree thing.

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

One of the best initiatives I've ever been involved in.  I've been in the workforce for over 45 years 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2022

@Craig Nodwell it was so great, and thank you so much for the kind words! I just wrote an internal blog about it and it was fun to revisit.  The good news is we're looking for ways to carry it forward. 🌳  "A tree should be planted for this..."

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2022

wahoooo superrrr pics and super forest trees.

loved the beauty of the tress. 

thank for sharing 

Vikram P

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2022

Natural beautiful of Nature and so warm feeling by seeing them. 

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2022

cool and peaceful mind forgetting all things in mind full like flying in air.

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2022

I've been going back through the Miscellaneous Mondays threads because they are so random and fun.
This one made me really appreciate the immense diversity of trees we have on this little blue dot.

My favorite weird tree is certainly the Joshua Tree:
Joshua Trees - Joshua Tree National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

On our honeymoon my wife and I took a detour through Joshua Tree park and we were amazed by these crazy trees.

Cheers,
Peter

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Houssein Barkallah December 8, 2022

I recently decided to move to a new country, and one of the reasons why was that the new city is surrounded by forests; 10 mins are enough to be in the middle of one

Tommy Augustine February 2, 2023

All these beautiful trees are in the comments! Very cool initiative as well.

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2023

Willow Tree - Iowa Arboretum

The Willow tree in my parent's back yard was an awesome climber!.

Like Sue Wilson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events