Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Just another Manic Monday?

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 comments

Comment

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

Am already working on a Article that focuses on APIs in Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket 😃

Like # people like this
Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2022

Whichever day has the least # of scheduled meetings.

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

Garfield Monday.jpeg

Chiming in on this topic: Never really thought about my most productive day of the week before, so this might be a difficult one to answer: I guess it's Friday, oddly enough, because I'd like to finish outstanding tasks and get things done before the start of the weekend.

@Connor 's answer made me smile.

Btw, I just love Garfield and his Monday mood.

Like # people like this
Ronald Hipol December 20, 2022

It is always Friday, because on Fridays, I'm in Love....

The cure.gif

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

Mondays tend to be slow to start, but the most productive due to minimal meetings! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events