Friday Fun: what was your favorite phone?

Viewing page 2 of 2

29 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2021

I'm thrilled people are still finding and commenting on this post. 😂

I'm sad no one commented on what was on my screen, particularly what I have on my Jira board. (Whether or not that was an actual production board? I'll never tell!)

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2021

Burnination? What did swim lanes ever do to you?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2021

@Darryl Lee - swimlanes don't work like swimlanes on mobile (which makes sense yet doesn't). I never could get used to swimlanes that scroll independently.

I created a Burnination swimlane that would only appear for production bugs. Plus, I loved Homestar Runner when it was popular, back in the days of Flash.

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2021

Mine was N73. But I don't have a Pic of it now, Took a photo from Google. 
s-l400.jpeg

Like • Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2021

It looks very professional! 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2021

@Dave Liao  - This post made my nostalgic. I can recall my first Nokia 1110 Phone. I loved this phone. I took this image from Google(same colour) but I had a bunch of memories with this one. 

Nokia_1100_White_1000_0001.jpg

Like • # people like this
Malka Jackson [Isos Technology]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2022

I absolutely LOVED my LG EnV!! I had it in Gator orange and it lasted me for a few years before I gave it to a friend who used it for another four years. He ended up using duct tape on the hinge for a while, but that phone kept on chugging along. 

LG Env VX9900 Orange: QWERTY Keyboard Cell Phone | LG USA

Like • Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events