Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun - Last Meal on Earth

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 comments

Comment

melody
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2018

As much raw fish as I can fit in my belly.

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Aidy Love
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 14, 2018

Uff, such a toughy to choose 😩
For starters, I'd have to go for a small polish soup called żurek, served in a bread bowl, ofc. 

zurek_w_chlebie_01

For the main, it would have to be a kobe beef steak dinner with sides of fried vegetables, rice, pickles and sauces (soy / onion) all (slowly) washed down afterwards with a pint of Guinness (poured to perfection, ofc).

photo0jpg #honeymoonmemories

And to wrap-up with desert, I'd go for chocolate and dark cherry brownies that my wife makes with a great deal of TLC. ☺️

Omnomnom!

Marcos Sanchez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2018

Surely I would go to an AYCE Buffet and eat until I can't ever breath...

Starting with salads, then some meat, some fish, some pasta, and finishing with lots of desserts...

Oh man, I'm getting really hungry while writing this...

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg

Emily Errico June 21, 2018

Allowed to eat anything at all? Then I'd consume an Immortality elixir.

Unless it tasted like coleslaw. Then I'd eat as much macaroni and cheese as humanly possible, and then some.

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2020

I've had some amazing cacio e pepe in Italy that I would want to eat one more time, but my favorite meal and go to last meal would be a stir fry my mom makes with beef, tomatoes, onions, and peppers.  I grew up eating the stir fry and it brings back great memories of coming home from school and it being ready.

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2020

Nothing beat Texas BBQ--always get it with the crew when I visit the Jira Align HQ in Gerogetown, TX!

Like Tim Keyes likes this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2020

I almost cried tears of joy the first time I had Louie Mueller!

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2020

Salt Lick at the Austin airport is even a treat for me....

Like Tim Keyes likes this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2020

I have had their breakfast burritos a couple of times! 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2021

A difficult question. I think it would take me sometime to rethink and respond.

James Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 12, 2021

Last Friday, I have visit my favorite Somerville lake with my wife for fish hunting. We had hunt a bass fish. Yup I like to eat bass fish and will share the complete recipe soon.

cooked fish.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events