Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was my article removed?

HI Moderator, I posted a fun article this morning. Can the moderator provide more details on the reason why it was removed? This will help to ensure we fix the issues in future posts.

Thank you,

Prabhu

8 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2023

Hi @Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ , I am not finding any article in the spam quarantine so it does not appear as though the spam algorithm quarantined. In what group was the article posted?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2023

It could be related to external links. You could try reposting without the links. Otherwise, the group's owner should be able to explain and free it up if appropriate. 

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 25, 2023

Thanks Jack. There was no external links in the post. I'll repost it.

Regards

Prabhu

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2023

i noted #HiveAndJive in the link you provided. unsure if/why that would cause issue.

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 25, 2023

Thanks Jack. I think that might be the issue. It'd be great to have a notification sent to the author on the reason why the article was removed. This will allow new authors to understand and fix their issues. Thanks again for taking time and reviewing the post.

Regards

Prabhu

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2023

Hi @Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ 

Although I'm not sure, could it be that you used the term Friday Fun or the tag 'friday-fun' in your post?

You need to signup for Friday Fun in order to post an article/discussion, see this post

Signups for Friday Fun, June 2023 to October 2023 

Apart from that, articles or discussions with reference to Onward as a Marketplace Partner (even with a disclosure note) would best suit in the App Central or Apps & Integrations Group.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 28, 2023

@Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ for future reference this should not have been posted as an article, it should have been a question.  Just something to keep in mind when using the community appropriately.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events