Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do the names of my labels disappear?

Barbaradu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2018

I use the ios app, the desktop app and the web app. I have added names to the labels, but they show up only in the ios app and dont synchronize on my laptop. When i add label names in the web or desktop app, they disappear the next time I log in

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2018

Hi Barbara,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Because it's possible to work offline on the app, it sometimes can happen that not all the information is synchronized when you go back online. What I'd suggest is checking the sync queue by navigating to the 'Account' tab, then tapping on the 'Sync Queue' section. There you'll see if any information has failed to sync. 

It may help to force the app to sync as well. There's a sync button in the upper right-hand corner you can tap to force the app to synchronize.

If that doesn't help, please reach out to us at trello.com/contact so we can further troubleshoot this with you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events