Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

sharing options Edited

hello, i would want to add on ios some pictures from the library of ios to a existing card, i know i can do it from the trello app but i am wondering how i could do from the ios photos app ?

1 answer

@clement godin 

Have you tried using shortcut? plus a simple Butler rule. When you are done, add the shortcut to share sheet. 31A7D587-7C1F-42A9-A9B0-FE3490560EC8.png

yeah i just tried with this both options but can we put variables and how exactly do you do with butler ? 

@clement godin 

I wanted to create a video for you and I found that with the recent security change on attachment it has affected it a bit.

1. The photo is upload (on a new card card#1) and attached to the existing card via automation
  2. Since the attachment url has been changed  recently, the photo does not appear as a cover but when you click the attachment you can still view it.
  3. Since the image(attachment) url has a card id in it, if you delete the card#1, the photo will no longer be available.
  4. The last step of my automation however is to archive the card#1

ok then the ios action is it still active ? with butler can we move the attachment from one card to another with variables ? 

@clement godin 

Not sure I understand your comment “ then the ios action is it still active ?”. 
yes, trigger is when attachment is added to card#1

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,246 views 25 60
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you