Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sharing options

clement godin July 30, 2021

hello, i would want to add on ios some pictures from the library of ios to a existing card, i know i can do it from the trello app but i am wondering how i could do from the ios photos app ?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2021

@clement godin 

Have you tried using shortcut? plus a simple Butler rule. When you are done, add the shortcut to share sheet. 31A7D587-7C1F-42A9-A9B0-FE3490560EC8.png

clement godin August 20, 2021

yeah i just tried with this both options but can we put variables and how exactly do you do with butler ? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2021

@clement godin 

I wanted to create a video for you and I found that with the recent security change on attachment it has affected it a bit.

1. The photo is upload (on a new card card#1) and attached to the existing card via automation
  2. Since the attachment url has been changed  recently, the photo does not appear as a cover but when you click the attachment you can still view it.
  3. Since the image(attachment) url has a card id in it, if you delete the card#1, the photo will no longer be available.
  4. The last step of my automation however is to archive the card#1
clement godin August 20, 2021

ok then the ios action is it still active ? with butler can we move the attachment from one card to another with variables ? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2021

@clement godin 

Not sure I understand your comment “ then the ios action is it still active ?”. 
yes, trigger is when attachment is added to card#1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events