Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search bar missing in Microsoft Teams

Rob Williams March 25, 2020

We use Trello inside Teams, the search bar is no longer visible, please advise if there is a fix for this.

Cheers

2 answers

1 vote
Andrew Baxter April 15, 2020

I got the following reply from trello support.

Thanks for writing to us! Sorry for the trouble.

The Microsoft Teams team that develops and maintains the integration recently made a change that removed the top bar from Trello boards in Teams. I'm afraid that it's no longer possible to search for other boards within teams. The devs have recommended that instead of searching, users add new boards inside of Teams as a new tab.

I'm so sorry that I can't do more to directly assist here. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, and I'm happy to help.

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2020

Hey Rob,

I'm not currently seeing any similar reports of trouble like that. So we can do a bit more digging with you, would you mind sending us an email over at https://trello.com/contact please?

We'll be happy to take a closer look with you!

Andrew Baxter April 6, 2020

Our trello account was also recently migrated to atlassan recently, after this the search bar within teams has stopped appearing. It displays fine in a browser but doesn't appear in teams

Rhonda Riegel January 21, 2021

We are running into the same issue. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events