Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my board search function isn't working. any ideas

Aaron Lewis July 12, 2021

When i enter details into the search bar nothing comes up - as in no search options etc.  i get this little popup as shown below but nothing seems to work

Screenshot 2021-07-13 082250.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2021

Hi @Aaron Lewis , sorry to hear you've run into this! So we can investigate further, can you let us know what browser, browser version & operating system you're using? 

Aaron Lewis July 21, 2021

Hi Jenny,

I am using google chrome. I have the problem across multiple logins (we have a general login and my specific one).

Version 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Windows 10, version 21H1

Thanks so much 

Aaron 

Like Jenny likes this
Jenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2021

Hi Aaron,

Another user wrote in with something similar and it turned out it was a bug with the Planyway power-up. Are you by any chance using that? If so, could you try deleting that and see what happens? We're working on a fix for this issue, but I'm interested to see if that is indeed the cause in your case.

Aaron Lewis July 24, 2021

Hey Jenny - no not using that power-up

0 votes
aking July 13, 2021

It may be a specific issue/bug relating to your current browser. Try testing the search function in another browser (if you haven't already).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events