cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

member billable

E Mgeneric
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2024

I want to use several worspaces in my organization, in order to separate between different projects (marketing, training and financial). We will be 5 users which want to have acces to these 3 workspaces (not just one). How it is billed? 5users x 3 worskpaces? or just 5 users?

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2024

Hi @E Mgeneric! Your subscription billing will be based on the number of Workspace members you have in your Workspace. For example, let's say you have 3 Premium Workspaces with the annual plan, and each Workspace has 5 users. This will result in the following:

• Premium Workspace: $10 per user (5 users x 10 = $50 monthly). Multiply it by 12 months, resulting in $600 per year for your Premium subscription. 

Just bear in mind that this final subscription price is subject to change depending on the number of billable members you have on your Workspace. 

Last, I'd like to explain to you in which circumstances members are considered billable in a paid Workspace. There are two ways someone can be billable in a paid Workspace:

• They're a Workspace member – either a normal member or a Workspace admin
  • They're a multi-board guest in the Workspace 

We have more details about how billing works on Trello here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/. I hope this information helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events