Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is thsere a way to have each card visusally show how long the task will take?

Phillip Thuss
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

We are using trello to manage our weekly production calender. In the past we used google calander. If a task took 2 hrs then that event was booked for 2hrs. By doing this at a quick glance we could see if the day is fully booked or not.

Any suggestions for board organization or powerups is much apprciated.

3 answers

0 votes
Tymek March 14, 2024

Hello @Phillip Thuss 

Interesting question. Maybe gantt-like charts would be good here? Like GoodGantt. Although not sure if these solutions support hourly charts.

Another option would be to use Gmail integration wih Trello, for example this one

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2024

Hi @Phillip Thuss 

It's Mary from Planyway for Trello.

Why not use a weekly calendar? Planyway has this option in Trello.
Time Blocking

0 votes
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2024

Hi @Phillip Thuss

I'm also curious to see what the rest of the community recommends.

However, you can try using a Power-up by searching for time tracking or time estimate. 

Here are some example Power-Ups you'll see: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=time%20tracking

I hope this helps,

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events