Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i get an item checked at all the attached cards, when i check it in a checklist?

Bruna Junckes August 5, 2019

When i check an item at a checklist, i want the same item to be check at the checklists of the attachments cards.

2 answers

0 votes
Bruna Junckes August 7, 2019

thanks i think i got that with butler, but i can not make sure because I tried Unito to sync 3 of my boards, and somehow I created a loop that used all my commands of the business account.
Is there a way i can renew my commands before the next month? I will not use unit anymore, I am afraid to get a loop again and miss all my commands for the month. 
I will try to figure it out how to make my workflow just with Trello and butler.

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2019

Would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact please Bruna?

That way we can dig deeper into those Butler commands and take a closer look at your quota.

Thanks!

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2019

Hey @Bruna Junckes 

There won't be a way to mirror those checked items to other attached cards natively. For that, I'd recommend exploring something like Butler or the Mirror Power-Up.

I hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events