It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how can i get an item checked at all the attached cards, when i check it in a checklist?

When i check an item at a checklist, i want the same item to be check at the checklists of the attachments cards.

2 answers

0 votes
Garrett Atlassian Team Aug 06, 2019

Hey @Bruna Junckes 

There won't be a way to mirror those checked items to other attached cards natively. For that, I'd recommend exploring something like Butler or the Mirror Power-Up.

I hope that helps!

thanks i think i got that with butler, but i can not make sure because I tried Unito to sync 3 of my boards, and somehow I created a loop that used all my commands of the business account.
Is there a way i can renew my commands before the next month? I will not use unit anymore, I am afraid to get a loop again and miss all my commands for the month. 
I will try to figure it out how to make my workflow just with Trello and butler.

Garrett Atlassian Team Aug 09, 2019

Would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact please Bruna?

That way we can dig deeper into those Butler commands and take a closer look at your quota.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,628 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you