cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deinstall planyway

franz betz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 9, 2019

hi, how could i deactivate or deinstall planyway?

thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2019

To disable a Power-Up that is currently enabled, open the Board menu and find the Power-Up you wish to disable. Click the Power-Up, select the Disable option.

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 4.04.34 PM.png

franz betz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 16, 2019

sorry, but the planway power-up isn´t installed or activate, so i could´t disable it.

Cyndi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 14, 2020

I have the same problem. I don't see ANYWHERE on Trello where to remove, disable or uninstall.

Ivan Gonzalez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 27, 2020

I have the same problem. I can't remove Planyway. Help us. plan.PNG

Ivan Gonzalez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 27, 2020

I have the answer. Disable or uninstall planyway extension Chrome. 

Like # people like this
Simone Perrone January 27, 2021

yeaaah! tanx a lot!

Jeffrey Bacon October 20, 2021

Me too. I can't get rid of it. 

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2021

Hi @Jeffrey Bacon, Planyway can be installed either as a Power-Up to each board individually or as an Extension for Chrome. The Power-Up can be removed in the Menu of your Trello board and to remove the extension, please follow the instruction here.

Planyway buttons.png

If any concerns, I'll be happy to help, 
Tania

Jeffrey Bacon April 28, 2022

Thank you. Eliminating the Power-up didn't do it. It was still showing up. However, I uninstalled the extension, and it went away for good.

Fred Bueltmann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 5, 2023

I don't have it as an extension on Firefox or Chrome and it won't go away.  Any other thoughts?  I've disabled, and tried everything else it seems.

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 6, 2023

Hi @Fred Bueltmann,

Then it seems that you must have the Planyway Power-Up installed. Please make sure to remove it from your Trello board by clicking Power-Ups>Planyway> Settings>Disable:

2023-02-06_15-36-26.png

Let me know if it helps, 
Tania

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events