can I just delete a Board?

I'm new and have a bunch of old boards I created months ago and didnt use the product. Now I'm ready to use, and those boards don't apply. I see that I can Archive them, but they are showing up on my main page where my new  active boards are. Also, I have both Personal and Starred Boards on the main page which are mostly the same. If Can delete the ones I dont want, then I wont have to star the active ones. 

Thanks!

1 answer

Yes you can.

So you tell me yes, but not how? Really? There is no delete option that I can find, only Archive.  Can you let me in on how/where is that function? Thanks. 

Simple, Close the board then it gives you a choice of re-opening or  Permanently Delete Board. It then gives you a warning:

Delete Board?

All lists, cards and actions will be deleted, and you won’t be able to re-open the board. There is no undo.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

16,769 views 0 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you