cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing invoice

Jon Llewellyn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2023

My company has received it annual invoice with is over two thousand, this not a issue as we have number of employees that you the system as we are very satisficed,  it is a powerful tool, 

The issue is that the credited card that is linked to this account has a £1000 limit per transaction, and the invoice needs to be split, but I am not sure how this can be achieved, I tried to contact customer service, but I am scared that they will close the account that will have serious effect of the day to day operations of business, 

Kind Regards 

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2023

Hi Jon,

I had a card on file that had been replaced and Trello gave me a fair amount of warning about paying and I didn't reach the point they downgraded me or closed the workspace.  

In your instance, I am sure there will be something that can be done manually by contacting Trello Support (https://trello.com/contact) and selecting the billing option on the contact form.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events