Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZAPIER WILL NOT PULL THE LISTS IN THE ZAP TO ADD CARDS TO - HELP

Heather Renee June 5, 2022

I have a zap that we have been using for almost a year now and it will no longer work with trello.  It would create a copy of a board that we have as a template and then add the answers from the google doc form onto the board in lists and cards that are already on the template.

I went to update the zap this week and the zaps will no longer locate the lists in the board nor will they allow me to make a copy.

Since it worked before all the Trello updates, I am thinking this must be associated with the new Trello updates.  I need help with this.

It is a paid trello account, but not sure the workspace we are saving it to is part of the paid (because that is a totally different issue with Trello).  

So, what are my options, how do I get this to recognize the board information to make the zap work. 

2 answers

0 votes
Joel DuChesne October 25, 2022

Hi Heather. I have the same question. Did you ever get the issue resolved?

Thanks,

Joel

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

Hi @Heather Renee ! Welcome to the community :) I'm not sure if the Trello community members here will be able to provide much insight. Seeing as the issue seems to stem from Zapier, I'd suggest reaching out to Zapier support. If you think it's because of a Trello update, you can also reach out to Trello support via https://trello.com/contact#/

Heather Renee June 8, 2022

@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows  thanks.  I did reach out to them.  They actually told me there is a bug in Trello that they are working with the platform to get resolved, causing the issue with the zaps.  It's apparently any zaps that are trying to work with the Lists.  

I also reached out to Trello Support, but the support keeps sending me here, so not sure how to actually get anything to them outside of this community. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

@Heather Renee you should be able to submit a ticket via https://trello.com/en/contact#/. There's a form at the bottom:

Screenshot_20220609-103813_Chrome.jpg

You can submit tickets regardless of what plan you're on by the way (it's also possible to submit a ticket without being logged in).

If you see different, are you able to share a screenshot?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events