Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Your Items' in trello app

John Castelletti May 13, 2020

Are we able to view 'your items' in the trello app? I can see it when I click on home on my laptop but not on the app. 

4 answers

1 vote
Marco Meyer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 20, 2022

I think this is an important option for Trello. Finding “your items” on the app is currently not possible, so it’s useless for our company. Do you think you can add that option sooner than later? It’s been a question in this community for over two years.

1 vote
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2020

Hi there,

the best way to see all cards that have been assigned to you is by visiting the 'My Cards' page at https://trello.com/your/cards.
On that page you can sort all the cards either by board or by due date.
John Castelletti May 15, 2020

Is there any way to see it in the phone app? I can't seem to find the list that has all the items assigned to me in the phone app. 

Like # people like this
Flavio Lack
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 9, 2022

Is this still not solved? I have the same request as John Castelletti.

No possibility to see all assinged items like on Trello Home in the IOS app?

Like Marco Meyer likes this
Mars
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 14, 2022

I'm curious about this specifically too

Like Marco Meyer likes this
Flavio Lack
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 19, 2022

I solved it by not using the phone/tablet app. Trello looks the same as on PC if you open it in the phone browser. To do so, uninstall the app first.

Mike Cupo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 7, 2023

Does anyone from atlassian/Trello actually watch these threads? It seems like every time I come across one looking for details on a feature it's unavailable and the question is left open-ended for years. I enjoy using this, but it'll be difficult to sell the rest of my company on an enterprise account for $10k+ if the support threads all wind up like this one...

Like Flavio Lack likes this
Thiago Henrik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 31, 2024

"My cards" does not show checklists due dates

0 votes
NCEpTicIDy October 18, 2023

We also need this. We need "Your Items" on the iOS app so we can see the checklist items we've been assigned so we can work on them using our phone.

Otherwise, a search operation that would return checklist items would work too but I can't find any in the documentation.

It seems there is no way to see checklist items assigned to us easily on the iOS app.

Please advise.

Markus Willi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 2, 2023

We also need this.

It make no sense see checklist items only Desktop.app or DesktopBrowser and not in the iPhone App!

In my opinion its a must if you like to work with

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2020

@John Castelletti on iOS you can search for @me, a popular way to do this is to combine this with is:open and due:overdue:

@me is:open due:overdue

this will give you a list of all open cards that are overdue, assigned to you. You can use all all the same search modifiers on iOS that you can in the web version:

https://help.trello.com/article/808-searching-for-cards-all-boards

NCEpTicIDy October 18, 2023

Hi @Iain Dooley 

Your search suggestion returns cards not checklist items.

Meanwhile, the "Your Items" section in Trello on the web also shows checklist items assigned to you.

How can we find our assigned checklist items using a search operation so that we can see them on the iOS app, given the app doesn't have a "Your Items" section like the web version does?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events