Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooCommerce + Zapier + Trello

Craig Hassar January 5, 2021

Hello all,

I am trying to organize my business with Trello.  I'd appreciate any assistance!

What I'm trying to accomplish:

When a subscription from WooCommerce comes into my website, i'd like to schedule repeating weekly/monthly tasks on the calendar. 

If a subscription is deactivated, removed from the calendar. 

It seems like just a simple task, but I'm struggling.  I have everything connected and communicating, but I can't seem to get it to the calendar. 

Thanks for any help!

Craig

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Pryor January 5, 2021

Are you having it create a card in Trello and set the Due Date in Trello?  All you need to have it show up on the Trello calendar is for it to have a Trello Due Date set.

Craig H January 5, 2021

Oh okay nice, thanks. Is there a way to make it repeating every Monday?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2021

Sure but you’d have to add a Butler rule in there once Zapier makes your card so that it either makes a new card each week or resets the due date each week. 

Like Bibek Behera likes this
0 votes
uperok June 27, 2023

I've had some experience with integrating WooCommerce, Zapier, and Trello, and I must say, it can be a game-changer for your business. The WooCommerce-Zapier integration allows you to automate various processes, such as order fulfillment, customer communication, and data synchronization. If you're looking to leverage WooCommerce, Zapier, and Trello for your online store, I recommend checking out this informative blog post at https://claspo.io/blog/how-to-use-shopify-best-shopify-tutorial-for-dummies/. Although the link mentions Shopify, the tutorial provides valuable insights applicable to WooCommerce as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events