Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

WooCommerce + Zapier + Trello

Hello all,

I am trying to organize my business with Trello.  I'd appreciate any assistance!

What I'm trying to accomplish:

When a subscription from WooCommerce comes into my website, i'd like to schedule repeating weekly/monthly tasks on the calendar. 

If a subscription is deactivated, removed from the calendar. 

It seems like just a simple task, but I'm struggling.  I have everything connected and communicating, but I can't seem to get it to the calendar. 

Thanks for any help!

Craig

2 answers

Are you having it create a card in Trello and set the Due Date in Trello?  All you need to have it show up on the Trello calendar is for it to have a Trello Due Date set.

Oh okay nice, thanks. Is there a way to make it repeating every Monday?

Sure but you’d have to add a Butler rule in there once Zapier makes your card so that it either makes a new card each week or resets the due date each week. 

Like Bibek Behera likes this

Hi there. Tbh, Trello is the best time management tool I've ever used. I love its interface because it's really easy to use. I plan my life according to Kaizen, so Trello is perfect for me. Btw, I also run an e-commerce business, so choosing the right e-commerce platform is the most important thing. It took me a lot of time to choose the best platform. I used this list www.ecommerceplatforms.com to choose it. Eventually, I decided to work with Shopify. It's the most popular platform, so I'll always find an answer if I have any questions about it. Anyway, the choice is up to you. Best wishes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

941 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events