Why is "watch" the only option I have for a board, list or card? Edited

I've been a Trello user for a while but recently the option to subscribe to a board, list or card is now off and unavailable. The only option I have is to "watch" one. How do I enable subscripting again for my account?

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.03.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.03.46 AM.png

1 answer

2 votes
Dan Lew Atlassian Team Jan 25, 2018

Hello there! We've been experimenting with new words for "subscribe", such as "watch" and "follow". They all do the same thing, we're just seeing if rephrasing the feature will attract more usage.

I am seeing the same thing for a recently added team member.  Watch rather than subscribe.  Problem is, that new team member is "watching" the board and is NOT receiving any email notifications, even when they are sent using @board.  Help!!

I have the same issue. Have you found a resolution?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

101 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you