It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why doesn't the invite option show up in menu

sam stevens Nov 17, 2017

In the past, I've had the option to 'Invite members' through the trello menu.  For some reason it doesn't show up on this board (see screenshot).  Any idea how to change this?

df.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos Atlassian Team Nov 19, 2017

Hi Sam,

Marta here from Trello Support.

Depending on the board's settings, if the board admin has determined that only admins can invite other members, you won't see that option in the board's menu.

You can reach out to the admin to change those settings or ask them to add you as an admin as well. Here's an article on how to Change permissions on a board. Also, here are the instructions on Making a user an admin of a board.

I hope that helps! If this doesn't relate to what you're experiencing, please reach out to us here trello.com/contact and we'll be glad to help.

Cheers,

Marta

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Trello

My e-portfolio: using Trello to keep track of skills and experiences

The days are flying by so fast, I can’t seem to slow things down no matter how hard I try. My memory is great; however, I can’t seem to remember vivid details or even highlights from each year of my ...

1,171 views 13 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you