Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the Bitbucket Power-Up only allow cards to be linked to open pull requests?

thelethiferousmoose January 15, 2022

I find it annoying that if I forgot to linked a PR to a Trello card and I merged, there seems to be no way to fix this. Normally I link branch to a card while I am working on it, then later attach the PR. However if I forget that step, and I create the PR and merge it, the branch gets deleted (per my settings) and then the card is basically just orphaned. I haven't found any docs online explaining why this is, does anyone have any feedback on this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2022

Hey @thelethiferousmoose 

Nathan here from Trello Support, I hope you're doing okay?

I've passed your interest in this onto our team for consideration and I can definitely see this being useful for Trello and Bitbucket users. Please let me know if there are any other details you'd like me to send their way!

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, we've published a blog post with more detailed and visual information here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product

thelethiferousmoose January 17, 2022

Thanks! I didn't know where best to suggest this as a feature improvement.

Like Nathan Smith likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events