cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cannot I delete guests?

tigersoul925
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Approaching the 10 limit, I try deleting guests that are no longer working for us on the board, but while I can click the remove or delete button, nothing really happens, they either just stay in the list, or go away just to re-emerge again right away. What can I do?

1 answer

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024

Hello @tigersoul925 

Sounds like a bug to me. What happens when you use incognito mode? What happens when you try to mention those deleted guests?

tigersoul925
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

I finally got rid of them when I went into our main account and deleted them their. But why is there a remove button for others with the rights to manage members, when it doesn't work? Weird.

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024

Glad that you sort it out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events