Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Trello Version I´ve got?

Thomas Fischer March 15, 2023

...stupid, I know: How may I find out which Trello Version I purchased? Tom

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2023

The short version is "you don't".  You've bought a subscription (the level of which @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ has already explained).

There is, of course, a version of the software behind it, but, as @Barnali Putatunda 's linked question partially explains:

You can get the current version from the HTTP headers

The version format may change, or it may be removed completely

We can't tell you what the version was when you purchased

The version can, (and will) change, frequently, without warning, at any time

It's utterly useless to you, because you don't report problems against a version, it's of no use to auditing or compliance, and you can't stop it changing.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2023

Hi @Thomas Fischer 

Go to /billing, e.g. https://trello.com/w/YOURWORKSPACE/billing and observer the picture. If under trello plan there is an "upgrade" or "change" label, then you are on the one which doesn't have that label. In the pic below, I'm on the Free plan

trello plan.png

Thomas Fischer March 18, 2023

Alex,  thank you. Premium is my version. bye, Tom

0 votes
Answer accepted
Barnali Putatunda
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2023

Hi Thomas,

A bit curious why you need the Trello version. For the Atlassian cloud products, generally no specific version is exposed to end user.

However, I find an old question in the community with the same question & that might help you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/How-can-I-find-the-version-number-of-the-Trello-free-version/qaq-p/1767400

Thomas Fischer March 18, 2023

Barnali, soon some people join the project. And I needed to be clear how many people can join my Trello with my Trello version.

But I´m clear now...thx, Tom

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events