Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the difference between having a paid trello account and upgrading a board?

Stephanie Lodie November 19, 2020

If I have a paid trello account I then have to pay for an upgraded board? I'm not sure I understand this new price structure. I have at least 50 boards. I'm not paying $10 a month for each of them

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2020

Business Class is a paid subscription that covers the boards in your Workspace (Today, workspaces are called Teams in Trello, but we will change this to better reflect what they are).

The Business Class subscription is a per user subscription for anyone that is collaborating on those boards - however, if you add a user directly to only one board in the workspace/team, you will not be charged for them.

If you have 50 boards, you can put them all in one workspace/team, and your subscription will cover all of the boards.

If you are currently paying for Trello Gold, which only covers one person, you would cancel that and upgrade your team/workspace to Business Class.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events