Unable to locate enabled power-ups easily

I have got quite a few trello boards and currently using the free price plan.

I have enabled a power-up on one of my boards but not sure which one. Is there an easy way to see and disable the power-up without having to go into each boards?

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew N Community Champion May 26, 2017

Hey Oliver 

You'd actually need to go into each board to determine what power ups are enabled. They'll all show on the power up list. But there's not a way to see all power ups enabled across your boards. 

Thanks Matthew for the response. I suspected as much but wanted to check I was not missing something.

Hey Oliver, 

Not sure if you already went in and did this but I believe with some powerups you can revoke access under your profile in the settings tab. This may turn off the power up on the board without having to go into each one! 

Hopefully this helps!

Hi Kaylin,

Thank you for your response, I will check it out,

Cheers

Oliver

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,158 views 7 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot