Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello template with attachments

Stacey Brown November 4, 2022

Is there a way for a Trello template to have an attachment or link that will carry forward to the cards created from that template?  I have a Google document that I want to have at the template level and want it to carry forward to any card created from that template.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Luis Machado
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2022

Hi @Stacey Brown 

Welcome to the Community!

I'm not sure I fully understand your question so I'll provide some information and if that doesn't answer maybe you can give some more context.

If you're asking about board templates specifically the answer is two-fold.

Yes, you can include attachments as part of a board template and they will carry over if anyone creates a new board using your template.

However, the ability to add an attachment or link to any card created is not something you can include as part of the template.

You can set up an automation to add a link to any card added to the board, but those are stored at the account level, not the template level. They would have to be added to any board created after the fact.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events