Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello not syncing from iPhone SE app to desktop

I spent ages on my iPhone SE app updating due dates and comments with vital information.

My iPhone at home seems to sync, but this time I was out and had Internet, but now the issue occurs?

At home now and desktop Trello has partially synced work.

Please help.

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader May 25, 2021

@K otgc if you go into settings you should be able to see the "sync queue" are there jobs stuck there? Can you retry them? If not, I would recommend submitting a support ticket via trello.com/contact (ask support rather than the community)

Desktop > Trello > Board > ...Show menu > ...More > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

Desktop > Trello > Trello workspace > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

Also, editing the reply will not update. I can select update, but nothing happens.

Here's the updated reply:

Desktop > Trello > Board > ...Show menu > ...More > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

Desktop > Trello > Trello workspace > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

Too afraid to work on Trello in case I lose some data, or lose more date or cannot restore if this is needed.

Iain Dooley Community Leader May 25, 2021

@K otgc the sync queue is in the app settings on your iPhone. ie. when you make edits on your phone, if there's a problem syncing, you should be able to see those sitting in the queue.

Thank you for the clarification.

Mobile > Trello app > Board > Lists > Cards > aren't showing the updates I made, however are now synced with the Desktop version.  Where did my work on upating dates and adding comments/details disappear to?

I can update it all again, however need to ensure this does not repeat as some details are valuable which I can't precisely recall.

Iain Dooley Community Leader May 26, 2021

@K otgc hey I’ve gone on my phone so I can send you a screenshot of what I mean:

801B8EEA-0207-4ACC-9CC1-61A4DAA5A952.jpeg

Thank you for the clarification.

I navigated the breadcrumb to Mobile > Trello app > exited Board (my usual open page) > Account > SYNC > Sync Queue > empty.

I guess I'll just have to try my luck again and next time I'll know about Sync Queue.

Sync queue crazy today. I’m away from home, in the city with good mobile Internet, however the Trello sync queue shows the below screenshots:

7304381C-F2BA-4B2F-AAA5-C0FB14731394.png29AA37C3-BAF5-4779-BBEE-B9ACCE289391.png825449C4-2B20-40DB-AE5C-DEC063318AD9.png14BC09FC-C15F-4C37-A19B-DDC296B884C3.png28BBBCE6-945B-4DD0-BF93-8A61D074B919.pngE88385BA-56E9-4D4E-9368-FD7240C24D03.png

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 01, 2021

@K otgc the best place to report this is to Trello support rather than the community, you can do so via trello.com/contact

Thank you, have lodged with Atlassian support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,974 views 16 44
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you