Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello not syncing from iPhone SE app to desktop

K otgc May 25, 2021

I spent ages on my iPhone SE app updating due dates and comments with vital information.

My iPhone at home seems to sync, but this time I was out and had Internet, but now the issue occurs?

At home now and desktop Trello has partially synced work.

Please help.

3 answers

0 votes
RKaji
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2021

It would seem that the more connected the iPhone is, the easier it is to use. It can connect to your computer, iPad, and even your Mac via Bluetooth 5.0. This means that you can take notes, make calls and listen to music on the go, all without having to switch places or wait for a Bluetooth pairing. However, some users are reporting problems with sync, which could potentially affect the way you use your iPhone. I also had big problems with it, so I've decided to trade in it with https://buybackboss.com/iphone-trade-in/. In this way, I got the new 12 iPhone Pro Max.

K otgc August 25, 2021

I don’t understand this response?

I have lodged support with Atlassian. Seems to be an issue with the calendar power-up?

0 votes
K otgc May 26, 2021

Thank you for the clarification.

I navigated the breadcrumb to Mobile > Trello app > exited Board (my usual open page) > Account > SYNC > Sync Queue > empty.

I guess I'll just have to try my luck again and next time I'll know about Sync Queue.

K otgc June 1, 2021

Sync queue crazy today. I’m away from home, in the city with good mobile Internet, however the Trello sync queue shows the below screenshots:

7304381C-F2BA-4B2F-AAA5-C0FB14731394.png29AA37C3-BAF5-4779-BBEE-B9ACCE289391.png825449C4-2B20-40DB-AE5C-DEC063318AD9.png14BC09FC-C15F-4C37-A19B-DDC296B884C3.png28BBBCE6-945B-4DD0-BF93-8A61D074B919.pngE88385BA-56E9-4D4E-9368-FD7240C24D03.png

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

@K otgc the best place to report this is to Trello support rather than the community, you can do so via trello.com/contact

K otgc June 1, 2021

Thank you, have lodged with Atlassian support.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

@K otgc if you go into settings you should be able to see the "sync queue" are there jobs stuck there? Can you retry them? If not, I would recommend submitting a support ticket via trello.com/contact (ask support rather than the community)

K otgc May 25, 2021

Desktop > Trello > Board > ...Show menu > ...More > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

Desktop > Trello > Trello workspace > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

K otgc May 25, 2021

Also, editing the reply will not update. I can select update, but nothing happens.

Here's the updated reply:

Desktop > Trello > Board > ...Show menu > ...More > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

Desktop > Trello > Trello workspace > Settings > nothing about "sync queue"?

Too afraid to work on Trello in case I lose some data, or lose more date or cannot restore if this is needed.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2021

@K otgc the sync queue is in the app settings on your iPhone. ie. when you make edits on your phone, if there's a problem syncing, you should be able to see those sitting in the queue.

K otgc May 26, 2021

Thank you for the clarification.

Mobile > Trello app > Board > Lists > Cards > aren't showing the updates I made, however are now synced with the Desktop version.  Where did my work on upating dates and adding comments/details disappear to?

I can update it all again, however need to ensure this does not repeat as some details are valuable which I can't precisely recall.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2021

@K otgc hey I’ve gone on my phone so I can send you a screenshot of what I mean:

801B8EEA-0207-4ACC-9CC1-61A4DAA5A952.jpeg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events