Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello cards flickering on macOS

Rodrigo Cárcamo June 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm using 2.12.1 on macOS Big Sur, but every time I make an horizontal scroll my cards start to flicker. There are also several speed issues during this process and my computer starts to work slowly. 

I have already tried reinstalling the app, but the problem is still there.

What could I do? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Demetre
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2023

I have the same issue. EVERY time I open trello on my M1. The whole screen flickers (BAD) I get ghosting and I have to restart my computer.

I don't know why but this is VERY bad. Trello is the only website this happens with.

Whatever it is, make me not use trello.

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

Hi @Rodrigo Cárcamo 👋

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some technical issues with Trello. I'd recommend getting in touch with Trello directly and raising a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/

Its likely others are experiencing this issue and they'll be able to you provide further details on the matter. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions please just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Rodrigo Cárcamo June 16, 2021

Thanks Laura! 

Looks like there where some compatibility issues with a 3D render software for some reason. It has been solved for now.

Greetings

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

So pleased it's resolved for you!

Happy Trello-ing 😃

Omnia Sorour
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2021

@Rodrigo Cárcamo will you please share how this was solved? I am having the same issue.

Rodrigo Cárcamo August 23, 2021

Hello Omnia, on my case the issue was having too much apps opened at the same time. Hope this helps. Greetings

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events