Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Trello and Google Calendar Sync - Time Zone Issues

Hi, I'm using Trello with the Unito Sync plugin to Sync with my Google Calendar.

Syncing is working correctly, however the times do not appear to line up after sync is completed. For example, a meeting scheduled for 10am on Trello will be added to Google Calendar as 9am. I'm worried this will cause organisation issues unless fixed.

I've checked the settings of both Trello and Google, both appear to be in the same time zone (GMT+1) so I'm unsure if Trello or Google Calendar is creating the issue.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Any suggestions to fix, or settings to check please?

Any help greatly appreciated :)

J

1 answer

Hi @Jess Clarke 

It's Violetta from Planyway:)
As you're using Unito, I believe it'll be better to contact their support team. The problem might be during syncing.

As an alternative, I can suggest Planyway power-up for sync with Google Calendar which is free for viewing purposes and the paid version allows editing as well.

Here's more detail: https://planyway.com/help/integrations/google-calendar-integration#sync-your-trello-cards-to-google-calendar-via-planyway

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

894 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events