Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Referrals

Karly Solecki June 15, 2022

Hi Team! 

I absolutely love Trello and i'm so happy to be here! 

So far it has taken my production company to the next level and everyone is loving it! 

I had a quick question and I figured i'd ask here first.. 

I refer tons of people to this platform because sometimes we have 30 team members on this shoot that needs access... It says i've received a ton of referrals using my link but I was wondering how I can redeem the upgrade to gold like it mentions? 

any help would be appreciated before I contact support

Thank you! 

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2022

Hi Karly,

Welcome to Trello Community!

Awesome to hear you want to share Trello with a group of friends and colleagues! Sadly, Trello currently doesn't offer referral rewards, but that could certainly change in the future.

For a bit of history, Trello previously gave credits towards Gold, our individual subscription plan, for each unique referral, up to 12 total. We announced in August'21  that we're sunsetting Trello Gold, and it's no longer possible to receive or redeem these Gold credits. The good news, however, is that almost all features of Gold have been bumped down and made available to all free accounts. This means that custom board backgrounds, premium stickers and emoji, and increased Butler quota are now available at no extra cost.

Beyond that, we've also enabled unlimited Power-Ups for everyone, so you're getting even more than Gold offered! Keep in mind, that Power-Ups that connect to third-party services (like Salesforce), or are built by third-party companies (like Unito) may still charge their own subscription fees, but you're no longer limited by Trello as to how many Power-Ups you can turn on.

Cheers,
Vishaal S | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events