Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - Business Class subscription free trial

Nitay Elboym July 30, 2018

Is it possible to get Business Class subscription not for the whole team? i.e., if I have 10 members on my team, but I would like to buy the Business Class subscription only for 3. Thanks. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2018

Hey Nitay

It's not possible to upgrade only certain team members, a Business Class upgrade is for the entire team.  If all of your team doesn't need Business Class benefits, you can remove them from the team and add them to the boards individually.  They will still be able to participate, but they won't have the BC benefits like being able to self join a board or see all boards in a team drawer.

Nitay Elboym August 9, 2018

Thanks Matthew. That's helpful. 

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2020

Hi @Nitay Elboym

If you feel @Matthew N has answered your question please select the Accept answer button so that people with this question find this answer.

Thanks,

Danny

Like Daniel Medeiros likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events