Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timesheet for Trello

Gary Houk March 11, 2024

Hello,

I've been using the Powerup "Timesheet for Trello" for probably a year or so, and it's been great. However, today the button disappeared from above my boards. My account said it was enabled but I couldn't use it. I disabled it thinking that I could just re-enable it but then it's like it just disappeared. I looked in the store and can't find it. I have tons of cards with time entries that I need to retreieve to handle pay. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Gary

5 answers

0 votes
Christian Petersen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

Does anyone know what happened to the company?

0 votes
Des_ree Luijt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

Same problem here. It disappeared both in the cards and above my board while it says that Timesheet is enabled. I tried disabeling and enabling again, but it does not appear again.

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2024

Hi @Gary Houk 

Sorry to hear that. I can only suggest an alternative - Planyway power-up which includes time tracking (list and calendar view) and reporting. The app is also added to a Trello card so that you can track time right from there. Image visualize

Gary Houk March 12, 2024

Thanks Maria. I ended up going with TimeCamp, which is free to use as well. Super fast entry, lots of options etc. Even downloads the timesheet in pdf. This was a major pain to work around, but I'm glad I'm on this system now. Thanks for the response, much appreciated!

0 votes
Gary Houk March 11, 2024

Sorry to hear it. Clearly they didn't test enough. I readded the powerup but all my data is gone. :-( 

0 votes
Christian Petersen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 11, 2024

Same problem here - it disappeared!

Gary Houk March 11, 2024

Hey Christian, go and download TimeCamp. It's AWESOME. You can literally just type in the time on the card, super fast entry. It integrates with their website beautifully and it is FREE! WAY nicer PDF/XLS reports, just completely better all around. Best of luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events