Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time zone change in Calendar power-up

Dr. Natpat KruMon November 5, 2019

Is there a way to change time zones in Calendar? I know that the due date will be automatically changed to my current time zone. But I'd like to manually look at two different time zones. I have to schedule events based on the Thailand time zone, and I'd like to change to my Pacific timezone when I look at my due date. 

1 answer

1 vote
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2019

Hey Dr. Natpat,

There isn't a way to set or view separate timezones in the Trello calendar currently. The only times reflected will be based off of the timezone Trello detects you are in. Happy to let our team know about your interest in that though!

Bart July 28, 2020

Seconding Dr. Natpat's request. Working with a large team across several time zones... and it makes implementing some Trello power-ups and features awkward. 

Displaying 'Your time' and 'Board Time' might help. As it is, using Trello as a scheduling tool with hourly deadlines is very frustrating.

Like # people like this
Admin March 31, 2022

Here's a third voice asking for this. I have a few different workspaces going and they're all for different time zones, one of which will change time zones very regularly. If I could set the time zone for each workspace, I'd be golden. I don't think I'd need to do that per board, but per workspace, definitely.  PLEASE make this update!

Like Beth Alexander likes this
Deleted user January 17, 2023

Here's a fourth vote. This feature is a priority 1 for travelers. Since I travel constantly, I have a fixed IP set for GMT. Therefore, I can only view GMT, making calendar events and notifications useless. Being able to customize user time zones is really a critical feature. PLEASE implement it in Trello. Thank you! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events