Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The operation quota for your current plan has been reached

RSHMRD
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 12, 2022

Hi, i have this message appeared this morning on a paid board. I was attracted by the unlimited automation offered by the premium package and hence decided to upgrade. However, i was shocked to learn this and all the flows in Trello board is affected.

Need help we are exploring whether to subscribe the annual plan. 

Many thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

@RSHMRD hi there! so admitteldy i thought the pricing page used to be a bit more clear about this, but i guess its not, so i understand your confusion. With premium you have unlimited command runs, BUT there are limits on operations. The difference is a command run is anytime something triggers, you can trigger as many things as you want. Operations are the actions that come after it. So you can only do 10,000 operations per paid user. (Check out this article for more details.)

Admittedly that is a HECK of a lot of operations... i am a very big automator and never come close to that. 

Can you confirm you've actually used 10,000 operations? You can check by logging into trello and clicking "automation" from the toolbar on any board, and then clicking "account" in the bottom left. 

image.png

(Why does min say 150000 operations? No idea... possibly because i've been using Trello for over a decade and am on some legacy plan... but you can see that even unlimited plans have operation limits.)

So to better help, can you confirm which plan of trello you're on and share that same screenshot from your dashboard if there is something unexpected there?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events